This is a great time for Jay Pages Jiu-Jitsu! As we grow here in Arizona, we are begin to expand our teachings, our philosophies, our team, our family out of state. This is just the beginning of a network of Jay Pages Jiu-Jitsu Schools around the State, around the Country and the World! Without further adieu, we would like to welcome our newest and 1st out of state Affiliate based in St. Peters, Missouri, Anaconda MMA lead by Justin Polette! Welcome to the Jay Pages Jiu-Jitsu/Pages Brothers BJJ & Ruffhouse/BJJ Revolution Team Family!
Here’s a little bit about Anaconda MMA and Justin Polette…
JUSTIN “THE ANACONDA” POLETTE
Height – 6’3″
Weight – 220 lbs.
• Judo – 3rd degree Black Belt
• Brazilian Jiu Jitsu – Purple Belt
• Combat Sambo – Certified Instructor
• USA Wrestling – Certified Coach
• ISSHIN RYU NATIONAL HALL OF FAME TOURNAMENT 2008: Mens Forms – Justin Polette (1st Place)
• ISSHIN RYU NATIONAL HALL OF FAME TOURNAMENT 2008: Mens Heavyweight Fighting – Justin Polette (2nd Place)
• ST. LOUIS BJJ OPEN 2008: Mens No-Gi, Medium Heavy – Justin Polette (3rd Place)
• GATEWAY CLASSIC 2009: Mens No-Gi, Medium Heavy – Justin Polette (2nd Place)
• CAGE FURY- THE BATTLE FOR INDEPENDENCE 2008: Justin Polette (Won – 1st Round Guillotine Choke) vs Glen Decker (MMA)
• CAGE FURY- ANNIHILATION 2009: Justin Polette (Won – 1st Round Arm Triangle) vs Tyler Lawson (MMA)
• CAGE FURY- ADRENALIN RUSH 2009: Justin Polette (Won – 1st Round Anaconda Choke) vs Kevin Schoeneger (MMA)
Coach Justin Polette is the head instructor at Anaconda MMA. Coach Polette has trained in traditional Japanese Nihon Jujutsu and Judo for over 16 years. He has trained in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu for 6 years, and has spent the past 3 years training in Combat Sambo, American Catch Wrestling, and Muay Thai. Coach Polette has competed in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and submission grappling tournaments, Judo, and mixed martial arts events. He holds a 3-1 MMA record with all three wins coming by first round submission.
Coach Polette has trained and cornered fighters for the Cage of Fury, Steel Warrior, and Inner Circle Promotions fights, and is the former grappling coach of the Rising Sun MMA fight team. He is also the current head coach of Team Anaconda, the MMA fight team of Anaconda MMA.
Coach Polette is committed to helping his students grow in the martial arts. He gives personal and individual attention and instruction to each student.
I’m going to let you in on a secret. If you want to be a great fighter and martial artist, I’m going to tell you exactly how. I’m going to give you the key to success in martial arts. The secret is….hard work, blood, sweat, and more hard work. That’s it. That’s all there is to it. There is no such thing as “chi”, or any of that nonsense. There are no enlightened masters with superhuman powers from the martial arts. There is only hard work and dedication. You get better at the martial arts by practicing until you are sick of practicing, then you practice more. I wish I had a more entertaining and mystical explanation.
Professional mixed martial artists are the most complete and effective fighters in the world. They make their living, sometimes earning millions of dollars for a single fight, by fighting. The striking, grappling, and wrestling techniques used in MMA are the most effective and tested forms of combat. At Anaconda MMA, we do not teach anything that has not been tested and proven in the cage. We do not waste our students time with the “useless, classical mess” that martial arts has become. We train hard, we fight hard, and we leave our blood, sweat, and tears on the mats.
Form more information on training at Jay Pages Jiu-Jitsu Affiliate Anaconda MMA and with Justin Polette contact them at the information provided below!
1600 MID RIVERS MALL, STE. 1362
ST. PETERS, MO 63376
For any general questions or questions regarding affiliation, please contact us right away!
JAY PAGES JIU-JITSU/PAGES BROTHERS BJJ & PHOENIX COMBAT ACADEMY
114 S. SOUTHGATE DR. STE. 1
CHANDLER, AZ 85226