PANCRASE OF THE AMERICAS - 2007 Submission Wrestling Championship
Broomfield/Denver, Colorado, USA
King of Combat Sports returns to Broomfield, Colorado on March 10th
In little more than two weeks, submission fighters from around the globe will once again descend on Colorado to test themselves at Americas' premier combat grappling competition. Now in it's seventh year, the Pancrase USA sanctioned event continues to grow having previously hosted competitors from all fifty states and ten countries. This year's event promises to be even bigger and better.
Fans and competitors alike can look forward to a day of exciting, world-class submission fighting from experts in the world's oldest martial art.
Discover why mixed martial arts and submission fighting have rapidly become the nation's fastest growing and most popular new combat sport.
* Men & Women's - Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced and Absolute Divisions.
* Free Pancrase Tournament t-shirts for competitors.
* World's Biggest Trophies (Men and Women's Absolute Champions) ......over 8 feet tall! Bring a truck.
* Master of Ceremonies - "Brother from Another" Big Al Pallone.
* Event photographer Kristy......for your individual & team portraits.
* Team Championship Award.
* Special Individual Achievement Awards.
* Division Awards 1st through 4th place.
* Held in Conjunction with the "Sweet Sixteen" Old Timers Wrestling Tourney
Event date & location:
Saturday, March 10, 2007, 9:00 AM,,
Broomfield High School (Wilkerson Gym),
1 Eagle Way, Broomfield, Colorado 80020
Spectator entry fees:
Adults - $5; Children ages 5 through 17 - $4; children under 5 – free.