According to the Carmichael Dave show:
- The UFC offered Fedor a 6 fight, 30 million dollar contract. That's 5 million dollars a fight
- The UFC offered Fedor an immediate title shot
- Lesnar/Fedor would be the biggest PPV in MMA history (we assume), and the UFC offered M-1 Global a cut of the PPV on top of Fedor's purse.
- Fedor was free to wear as many M-1 logoed items as he wished.
- The UFC also relented on allowing Fedor to compete in combat sambo.
The offer was deemed to be a good one by M-1 Global but they turned it down after the UFC refused to climb down on the issue of co-promoting events. This deal now looks dead in the water and Fedors manager, Vadim Finkelchtein, has admitted that they will now begin to explore other options.