Jungle Fight Warriors was promoted last Saturday, in São Paulo, and had six fights, with new talents fighting for an opportunity. According to Wallid Ismail, promoter of show, Jungle Warriors is a Brazilian MMA Championship, while the Jungle Fight is a World MMA Championship.
“The event was great. One more time, the fighters did his best, with amazing fights. Like I said, when an athlete fights in our ring, he fights with heart, because they know we are the best show of Latin America, and the best can fight in anyplace of this world”, talked Ismail after the show.
One of the greatest stars of the night was Yuri Marajo, a new talent of Brazil. He has 28-3 in your career and promises to be a new champion in the future.
Look the full results of the Jungle Fight Warriors:
- Vinicius Zani def. Guilherme "D´menor" Gomes - KO R2
- Reginaldo Vieira def. Fabio Bispo - judges decision
- Yuri Marajó def. Viscardi Andrade - judges decision
- Birao Marinho def. Bazilio ´Montanha´ Brito - TKO R2
- Alessandro Zoio def. Marcos Pereira - KO R1
- Tiago Bodão drew with Luis Matoso