Rio de Janeiro, June 12 – Considered the best fighter at 125 pounds in Brazil, Jussier “Formiga” da Silva had a great job last Saturday, against Alexandre Pantoja. “Formiga” was better all the fight, and won by unanimous decision. With the winning, he retains the South-American Shooto belt at 125 pounds.
Another great battle was between Bruno Carvalho and Felipe Olivieri. The fight had just one round, but with great action, excited the crowd. After difficult in striking game, Olivieri taked his opponent on the ground and submitted him with a rear naked choke.
Check below the full results of Shooto Brasil 16:
- Leonardo Porto def. Fabio Larvinha – Submission (rear naked choke) R1
- Jamil Silveira def. Willian Parrudinho – TKO R2
- Rony Marques def. Wanderlan Vila Cruzeiro – TKO R1
- Miguel Duran def. Rodrigo Savedra – KO R1
- Hernani Perpetuo def. Alexander Andreotti – KO R1
- Felipe Olivieri def. Bruno Carvalho – Submission (rear naked choke) R1
- Jussier “Formiga” def. Alexandre Pantoja - decision