The eighth edition of Max Fight will be held on April 16, in Campinas (SP), and comes with a card full of great attractions. In the main event of the night, the local revealing, Wagner Caldeirão, faces the tough Eduardo Rolha.
The event will also feature a match between Rio Grande do Norte and São Paulo, where the fighters from Rio Grande do Norte, Rony Jason and Jorjão Rodrigues, will face Munil Adriano and Flavio Alvaro, respectively. They are also guaranteed the presence of fighters as Claudiere Freitas, Edson PC, among others.
Below is the card:
Max Fight 8
April 16, 2011
- Alessandro Dekkers (Nikolai MT) X Guilherme D´Menor (Nynyko Jiu-Jitsu)
- Gabriel Sagate (Toshinkai) X Richardson Moreira (Fight Fitness)
- Diogo Siva (Blaster Team) X Rodrigo Cabeça (Tozi)
- Edvaldo Gameth (Master Team) X Fernando Tressino (Claudio Bueno Team)
- Marcos Stevão (Beltrão Team) X Rafa "Indio" (Fight Fitness)
- Ricado Galheta (Gibi Thai) X Claudiere Freitas (Nikolai MT)
- Ronny Jason (Combate Real) X Munil Adriano (Macaco G.T./Chute Boxe)
- Júnior Maranhão (Bronxs Gold Team) X Edson PC (Fight Fitness)
- Jorjão Rodrigues (Nova União – Kimura) X Flávio Álvaro (Gangastar Gold team)
- Samuel Quito (Ichigueki) X Armando Lelis (Chute Boxe)
- Eduardo Rolha (Strike House) X Wagner Caldeirão (Minotauro Team)