Dear Traditional Karate-ka - Join us AUGUST 13 – 17, 2008, for CAMP SHOTOKAN 2008, on the beach in Southern California.
• NEW! 4-day AJKA-I International Instructor Training
• NEW! International Shobu-Ippon & Shotokan Kata Championship
• NEW! 3-day International Competitor Training
• NEW! 4-day “Karate Kids” Karate Camp
• NEW! Five separate training areas for beginner, intermediate, and advanced students.
• ALWAYS! On the beach in Southern California - Karate in Paradise!
Full Information? go here: http://www.americanjka.com/2008campSHOTOKAN.pdf 
Or click on this poster...
Register soon - SPACE IS LIMITED!
As always, friends, and family are welcome at reduced fee! Training and accommodations are open to all interested participants – WITHOUT REGARD for political and organizational affiliation.
Best wishes – Edmond Otis
Director of Camp Shotokan 2007
AJKA-I - Chairman & North American Chief Instructor
760.612.7029 - Direct
760.655.4326 - Fax