Scar Tissue is the fifth OntheMat Video magazine series, the follow up to the Best Selling Dengue Fever Magazine. OntheMat once again takes you around the grappling world and covers the best events and best fighters. This is the first issue to appear in the DVD format and features nine great sections of fighting.
- Interview with Darrell Gholar, the world renowned wrestling coach who breaks down and teaches the High Crotch for submission wrestling.
- Interview and Highlight Footage of Tulio Perrone, a nationally ranked judo black belt and also an Alliance Jiu-Jitsu Purple Belt.
- Mike Fowler Hight Light Real from a tournament in New Jesery. 
- Old School TapouT Commerical Fearturing Charles "Mask" Lewis 
- Take a tour and meet the kids and founders of the Rocinha Project.
- Scar Tissue 3rd Cyclone Championships of Submission Pre View 
- The Barra Boys in some great no-gi action featuring Ryan Gracie, Cachinho, Gordinho, and Igor Gracie.
- Crossfit is an amazing work out system that is used by many of the top fighters in the world. Greg Glassman, the founder takes us through three exercises that are a must for all fighters. Features BJ Penn, Tony De Souza, Garth Taylor, and Cabbage!
- How to stretch a neck by the front headlock master Tony De Souza.
- David Camarillo fighting at the US Nationals of Judo against the number one ranked judoka of Australia. 
- Jeremy Horn vs Caio Malta at the Greater Midwest Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Submission Grappling Championships benefit for Greg Nelson
Plus much more!