The PANKRATION BATTLE OF CHAMPIONS TOURNAMENT was held Saturday May 23 at Imperial Beach, California. 59 competitors participated in the event.
IF YOU MISSED THE LAST ONE OR ARE CRAZY ENOUGH (like the 29 Palms Marines) TO GO AGAIN.
The WARRIOR CHALLENGE PANKRATION CHAMPIONSHIPS will be held THIS SATURDAY, MAY 28, at the San Onofre Community Center Gym inside MARINE CORPS BASE Camp Pendleton. We now have authorization to open the event to ALL CIVILIANS as well as Military personnel.
All matches will be held on a Wrestling mat inside the Gym. WE ARE PUSHING TO GET as MANY AS POSSIBLE KIDS AND TEENS TO COMPETE IN THIS EVENT. Registration fee is $30 pre-reg or $45 at the door.
SPECTOTOR FEE IS ONLY $5. Coaches are Free.
Get a registration forms at www.socalpankration.com  "news and events"
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org  if any questions.
To get to the Gym from I-5 - exit Basilone Rd ( Orange/ San Diego County Line) enter the San Onfore Gate of Camp Pendleton. The Gym is about 100yrds. from the gate on the rigt side of the road. You need a ID, proof of Vehicle insurance and registration to get on base.
PANKRATION BATTLE OF CHAMPIONS May 21, 2005
KIDS SUPER FIGHT 100 lbs. ( May 28 event open to all kids and teens)
1. Ian Frank - Lightning MA
2. Robbie Walsh - No. Bay MA
LADIES SUPER FIGHT
1. Kalin Rutherford - Frater San Soo
2. Heather Frendo - No. Bay MA
142.5 AND UNDER ( 6 man division)
1. David Garcia - Ind.
2. E.K. Menchavez - Fairtex
3. Cory James Mayne - Ind.
143.5 to 160 lbs ( 6 man division)
1. Jeff Martin - Sidekicks
2. Joe Covarrubias - USMC/ 29 Palms
3. Mike Rocha - Lightning MA
163 to 170 lbs. ( 7 man division)
1. Derek Pederson - USMC / 29 Palms
2. Diego Garijo - City Boxing
3. Robert Grigg - Dean Lister
173 to 175 lbs. (6 man division)
1. Neal Abrams - Sidekicks
2. Wes Colunga - No. Bay MA
3. Roman Ruiz - Dean Lister
177 to 185.5 lbs. (7 man division)
1. Manuel Ortiz - Reyes Gym
2. Jose Padilla - Ultimate Fitness
3. Jason Ehresmann - Ind.
187 to 193 lbs. ( 5 man division)
1. Harris Brumer - City Boxing
2. Erich Weller - USMC/ Lightning MA
3. Javier Gomez - Ultimate Fitness
192.5 to 206 lbs. ( 6 man division)
1. Sean Carlin - USMC/ 29 Palms
2. Joshua Siipola - USMC/ 29 Plams
3. David Weber - Sidekicks
206.5 to 220 lbs. ( 6 man division)
1. Ryan Carlin - USMC/ 29 Plams
2. Rich Dalton - Team Quam
3. ( ? ) Michael Pratt - Black Tiger or Jason Adams - Ind.
230 to 272 lbs. ( 6 man division)
1.Paul Ingrassia - City Boxing
2. Brian Shehan - City Boxing
3. Kyle Leviton - Team Quam
TOP TEAMS - 1st place = 6 pts. 2nd place = 4 pts. 3rd place = 3 pts.
1. USMC/ 29 Palms - 26 pts.
2. City Boxing - 20 pts.
3. Sidekicks - 15 pts.