A Technique from Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
By BJJ.Org Featured Contributor Michael Jen
These techniques should only be practiced with the supervision of an experienced instructor.
Practicing the moves incorrectly could result in serious bodily injury or death.
This information was originally published on www.jenbjj.com . It is made available on BJJ.Org by the express permission of featured contributor Michael "Bolo" Jen.
1. Opponent defends Michael's armbar attempt by clasping his hands together and...
2. ..."hips out" while attempting to drive his elbow to the ground.
3. To counter, Michael posts out with his left arm and removes the left leg from the opponent's face.
4. Keeping his weight centered on the opponent's upper torso, Michael slides his hip across the opponent's chest.
5. Michael re-establishes his armbar position and begins to break down the opponent's defenses.