A classic design cross logo branded with Jiu Jitsu and OTM logo on back. Rash guards were born from the surf world but there are a lot of differences between what’s good for surfing and isn't good for training. After years on the mat, we have made those changes and created the best training rash guard on the market. Our rash guards are made of the best premium imported lycra.
82% Nylon, 18% Spandex
(1) YOUTH SIZE for the best fit in a jock for a young athlete
(2) BIOFLEX CUP unique, vented bio-shape body with integrated gel perimeter pad for unrestricted movement and improved comfort
Constructed with supportive four-way stretch material and comfort waistband for a perfect fit. Cup pocket allows easy cup removal for washing.
In less than a decade The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) went from a novelty spectacle to a worldwide phenomenon where it's outselling Boxing and Pro wrestling. The sport of Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) is the fastest growing sport in the world. The UFC broke the pay-per-view industry's all time records.
(2) X-STATIC® anti-microbial lining protects against bacteria and odor
- MULTI-STAGE PROTECTION dual layer protection to transfer shock away from vital areas
- FLEX CURVE DESIGN mirrors an athlete's body shape, allowing unrestricted movement and improved comfort while maximizing vital protection
- ORBITAL GEL PAD conforms to the body to help prevent chafing
Antonio Nogueira, once a UFC Heavyweight Champion, has developed the most sought-after fighting system on the planet. In Mastering Mixed Martial Arts, for the first time, he unveils the guard segment of that system through more than 1000 step-by-step color photographs and detailed narrative, covering everything a fighter could want to know about developing and utilizing the guard. If your goal is to learn how to haul an opponent to the mat and put him in a world of pain, Mastering Mixed Martial Arts puts you one step closer to achieving that dream.